How to Get Started
SEC Institute Workshops cover a broad array of SEC reporting and technical accounting topics. Workshops are small, hands-on, interactive courses designed for accounting, SEC reporting, legal, and other industry-related professionals. Class discussion is encouraged and Workshop instructors can assist with real-world questions. Workshops are held at various locations throughout the country and cover such topics as SEC reporting, CECL, lease accounting, revenue recognition, business combinations, hedge accounting, MD&A, and more.
- Implementing the FASB’s New Hedge Accounting Standard Workshop
- Implementing the FASB’s New Lease Accounting Standard Workshop
- Implementing the FASB’s New Financial Instrument Standard on Credit Losses (CECL) Workshop
- SEC Reporting Skills Workshop for Financial Professionals
- SEC Reporting and Practice Skills Workshop for Lawyers
- Form 10-K In-Depth Workshop
- Form 20-F In-Depth Workshop
- MD&A In-Depth Workshop
- Implementing the FASB/IASB New Revenue Recognition Standard Workshop
- Debt vs. Equity Accounting for Complex Financial Instruments Workshop
- Accounting for Business Combinations Workshop
SEC Institute Forums are designed to keep participants up to date with the ever-changing world of accounting and SEC reporting. Expert faculty, including speakers from government agencies, accounting firms, law firms and corporations, discuss the latest developments at the SEC, FASB and PCAOB, as well as significant changes happening in accounting and auditing.
Our Forums are geared to SEC reporting professionals, including those involved in the preparation of financial statements, partners of public accounting firms and their staff, lawyers and corporate legal staff, investor relations professionals, audit committee members, and others involved in preparation or review of financial statements.
- 15th Annual SEC Reporting & FASB Forum for Mid-sized & Smaller Companies
- 34th Midyear SEC Reporting & FASB Forum
- 35th Annual SEC Reporting & FASB Forum
ABOUT SEC INSTITUTE
For over thirty years, SEC Institute has been a leader in SEC compliance education, conducting programs throughout the country with a focus on SEC reporting and FASB standards. SEC Institute’s goal is to help reporting professionals and public companies in the United States and abroad do the best possible job of meeting the filing requirements of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Practising Law Institute acquired the programming assets of SEC Institute in January 2014. For additional information, please visit our website at www.pli.edu/secinstitute.com, call 888.212.2010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SEC Institute is not affiliated with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
All Contents Copyright © 1996-2019 Practising Law Institute. Continuing Legal Education since 1933.
© 2019 PLI PRACTISING LAW INSTITUTE. All rights reserved. The PLI logo is a service mark of PLI.
- Quickly register for any of our upcoming programs
- Tailored communications based on your practice area
- Program information based on your credit requirements
- Newsletter subscription preferences
How to Set Up Your PLI Account
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- NEED CREDITS?
This will let us know which programs to inform you about.
in order to receive quarterly updates about the SEC, FASB, PCAOB, and more.
Create Your PLI Account
20% Off SEC Institute
Workshops & Forums
Now to Apply Your Discount